Disinfectant for nursing homes
Disinfecting nursing homes is currently a key point.
Our elders are a high-risk group and we must reduce the probability of Coronavirus infections to the maximum.< p> To achieve this, a great deal of awareness, prevention and, above all, of promoting the use of disinfectants that are effective and of the highest quality is necessary: they must be registered and authorized.
In this article we reveal why Virucida Cleanpill disinfecting tablets are the perfect solution to disinfect nursing homes: they are authorized by the Ministry of Health.
Keep on reading!
Why disinfect residences with Virucida Cleanpill tablets?
- Ministry of Health has authorized them as an effective product against Coronavirus.
- How to use them is very easy.
- They can be used to disinfect any surface.
- They are a highly concentrated disinfectant: with thebottle of 48 tablets of Virucida Cleanpill you get 72 liters of disinfectant.
If you want one of our technicians to advise you personally, contact us!
What dose should I use to disinfect COVID-19?
Disinfectant of guaranteed quality
Our tablets meet 4 key requirements that allow us to affirm that they are of high quality:
- They comply with the UNE EN 14476 standard.
- They are registered . Registration number 16-20 / 40 / 90-07974. Having 90 in the series, they are bactericidal, fungicidal and virucidal.
- Tested in laboratory : our tablets eliminate 99.9% of viruses and bacteria from any surface.
- They are authorized by Ministry of Health.
Discover all the information about the certifications of Virucida Cleanpill tablets: