Disinfectant for stations
Metro and train stations They collect thousands of passengers daily and we must guarantee their safety in this Coronavirus crisis: all of us must maintain the preventive measures that the authorities facilitate. In the same way, the stations must be disinfected.
In this article we reveal the keys to achieve an effective disinfection :
- Useauthorized and registered products.
- Apply the disinfectant on the items that we touch with our hands and in the waiting areas.
- Use dosageindicated by the Ministry of Health to combat the coronavirus.
Virucida Cleanpill disinfectant tablets are the perfect solution for seasons: they are authorized by the Ministry of Health to combat COVID-19.
Do not miss it!
Why disinfect stations with Virucida Cleanpill tablets?
- How to use our tablets is very easy.
- The staffwill be safe: the risk of contagion is reduced.
- They disinfect all transit and waiting areas .
- They suppose big savings: the bottle of 300 tablets is 15 times cheaper than bleach.
- Easy transport and storage.
If you want one of our technicians to advise you personally, contact us!
What dose should I use to disinfect Coronavirus stations?
What elements should be disinfected in a station?
Metro and train stations are busy areas, so it is essential to pay special attention to the areas that touch the most with their hands and to the spaces where passengers wait:
- Handrails, winches and railings.
- Ticket machines.
- Floors, vertical surfaces and corridors.
- Vending machines.
- Banks and waiting areas.
- Counters and information points.
It is very important to raise awareness to ensure compliance with security measures, disinfect the station anddisinfect the transports that we then use. As they are public spaces, those responsible for carrying out the disinfection will be qualified technicians from companies registered with the ROESB and will use products authorized by Health, such as our tablets.
Disinfectant for logistics centers of guaranteed quality
Our tablets meet 4 key requirements that allow us to state that they are of high quality:
- They meet the UNE EN 14476 standard.
- They are registered . Registration number 16-20/40/ 90-07974. Having 90 in the series, they are bactericidal, fungicidal and virucidal.
- Tested in laboratory : our pills eliminate 99.9% of viruses and bacteria from any surface.
- They are authorized by the Ministry of Health .
Discover all the information about the quality and certificates of Virucida Cleanpill tablets: