Disinfectant for schools and educational centers
Must schools and educational centers be disinfected?
Classes at colleges, kindergartens and universities have been suspended until further notice. For that reason, it is normal that you have wondered if they should be disinfected even if they are not used now..
The answer is yes , schools must be disinfected! In this article we reveal:
- Why disinfect schools and educational centers.
- What disinfectant to use and where to apply it.
- Advantages of Virucida Cleanpill disinfectant tablets to inactivate COVID-19.
Virucide disinfectant tablets are the perfect solution for schools: they are authorized by the Ministry of Health to combat coronavirus.
Here we count it, keep reading!
Disinfect schools with Virucida Cleanpill tablets
In order toavoid possible infections and to reduce risks, the most advisable thing is to disinfect the educational centers and to maintain the preventive measures when the students return. TheVirucida Cleanpill tablets are the perfect product to achieve effective disinfection, look:
- They are very easy to use.
- Total disinfection: can be used on any surface. You will get safer play areas.
- Great savings: the 300-pill bottle is 15 times cheaper than bleach and, in addition, you will get 450 L of disinfectant.
If you want one of our technicians to advise you personally, contact us!
Dose indicated to disinfect schools, nurseries and universities.
What areas should be disinfected in an educational center?
Factories are areas that must be thoroughly disinfected to protect the health of workers. Therefore, apply the disinfecting solution with Virucida Cleanpill on all surfaces. To give you a more general idea, we highlight the following:
- Classrooms, pavilions, libraries, dining rooms and meeting areas.
- Material: blackboards, desks, chairs, shelves ....
- Common areas: hallways, toilets, changing rooms.
- Sports hall and sports areas.
- Recesses and rest areas.
- Playgrounds: slides, swings, balls, capes...
Any trafficked surface and material used, whether by the faculty, students or staff of the center, must be thoroughly disinfected. It is very important to raise awareness to ensure compliance with preventive measures and ensure security in these spaces with so much movement of people.
Disinfectant for educational centers: guaranteed quality
Our tablets meet 4 key requirements that allow us to affirm that they are of high quality:
- They comply with the UNE EN 14476 standard.
- They are registered . Registration number 16-20 / 40 / 90-07974. Having 90 in the series, they are bactericidal, fungicidal and virucidal.
- Tested in laboratory : our tablets eliminate 99.9% of viruses and bacteria from any surface.
- They are authorized by Ministry of Health.
Discover all the information about the certifications of Virucida Cleanpill tablets: