Disinfectant for medical centers
Disinfectant for medical centers:
Virucida Cleanpill tablets kill viruses and bacteria on any surface: they deeply disinfect health centers, doctors' offices, outpatient clinics and laboratories.
In order to combat the coronavirus and disinfect these areas so traveled by patients and health personnel, it is necessary that the disinfectant they use is of high quality. For this, you must be authorized by the Ministry of Health.
In this article we explain:
- Advantages of disinfecting tablets compared to other products.
- Dose to use to disinfect medical centers.
- Requirements for a disinfectant to be effective against COVID-19.
The virucidal disinfecting tablets meet all the requirements and, of course, are authorized by the Ministry of Health to inactivate the coronavirus.
Read on and find out why they are such an effective disinfectant for medical centers.
Why disinfect medical centers with Virucida Cleanpill pills
The Virucida Cleanpill tablets are the perfect product to achieve effective disinfection in medical centers and reduce the risk of contagion with coronavirus. These are its main advantages:
- They are very easy and comfortable to use.
- Total disinfection: can be used on any surface, material and machine.
- Safety: for both patients and healthcare personnel.
- Savings: the bottle of 300 pills is 15 times cheaper than bleach.
- Efficacy: with 300 tablets 450L of disinfectant are made.
- Speed: we ship to all of Spain in 24-48 hours.
If you want one of our technicians to advise you personally, contact us!
Dosage to disinfect medical and health centers
What areas of the medical center can be disinfected with Virucida Cleanpill?
Medical and health centers are key spaces that must be thoroughly disinfected to guarantee their safety. The tablets can be used to disinfect any surface:
- Waiting rooms, consultations, material and furniture of the same.
- Transit areas: corridors, hall, elevators, stairs, hall, toilets ...
In summary: any space or object used by healthcare personnel and patients must be disinfected.
Disinfectant for medical centers: guaranteed quality
Our tablets meet 4 key requirements that allow us to affirm that they are of high quality:
- They comply with the UNE EN 14476 standard.
- They are registered . Registration number 16-20 / 40 / 90-07974. Having 90 in the series, they are bactericidal, fungicidal and virucidal.
- Tested in laboratory : our tablets eliminate 99.9% of viruses and bacteria from any surface.
- They are authorized by Ministry of Health.
Discover all the information about the certifications of Virucida Cleanpill tablets: