How to safely disinfect my dog's paws
After taking your dog for a walk, it is normal that you want to know how to disinfect its paws safely.
It is important that you do not use bleach, as it can cause burns to its paws. So, what products can you use?
This way you make sure that your home remains a virus-free area when you return from the street with products from abroad.
In this article we explain how to do it effectively with our virucidal pills, don't miss it!
This is how you have to disinfect your dog's paws:
You should know that if you use our Virucida Cleanpill tablets to remove coronavirus residues from your dog's paws and you do it following our instructions, you will not run any risk. So ... let's go there!
- Before going for a walk, dilute a disinfectant tablet in a liter and a half of water and let it dissolve. Have the mixture ready and leave it near the entrance with a cloth and a bucket of water. So when you return home you will only step on a minimum space.
- When you get home after the walk with your dog do the following:
- Moisten the cloth with the disinfectant solution (water + tablet).
- Rub the pads of your dog's paws with the cloth carefully. Do not do it abruptly.
- Let the mixture act for 5 minutes, this way you will eliminate any virus or bacteria.
- Rinse with plenty of water your dog's paws after 5 minutes.
- Wipe a clean cloth or towel over the pads to dry the area well and make sure that there is no rest of product.
Take care of your pet!
Our pads are very safe and, in addition to the paws of your dogs, you can clean any type of surface with them. They can play on that space and with the disinfected objects without problem.
And what's even better! Cleanpill virulent pills contain an emetic in case of accidental ingestion.
Lastly, before using them to disinfect the legs of your dog make sure it doesn't have very sensitive skin or any dermatological problem. In theory there should be no risks, but it never hurts to be cautious, especially if it's the king of the house!