How to disinfect your purchase - Step by step guide
Find out how to disinfect your purchase!
In this post we explain all the steps you have to follow to disinfect your purchase when you return from the supermarket, pharmacy or from a small commerce.
This way you make sure that your home remains a virus-free area when you return from the street with products from abroad.
If you want to know how to disinfect your home click the button!
How do I disinfect the purchase? Do you always need to do it?
Disinfecting your purchase when you return home is essential to reduce the chances of getting a coronavirus. At this point you have to put all the meat on the grill! If you already take all the preventive measures in your home, such as washing your hands, not touching your face, disinfecting all areas periodically, etc., it is safe to ensure that, when making your purchase from outside your home, you're not doing all that work for nothing! Therefore it is not mandatory but is more than recommended.
Guide to disinfect the purchase step by step:
1. Before making the purchase:
Disinfecting the purchase when you return home is essential to reduce the chances of contagion with coronavirus. At this point you have to put all the meat on the grill! If in your home you already take all the preventive measures such as washing your hands, not touching your face, disinfecting all the spaces periodically, etc., it is not superfluous to make sure that, when you put the purchase from abroad in your home, you're not doing all that work for nothing! Therefore, it is not mandatory but it is more than recommended.
- Leave gloves and a mask (if you have one) to go outside.
- Spread a trash bag on the floor (there you will leave the purchase when you arrive).
- Prepare the disinfectant solution with the Virucida tablets Cleanpill: dissolve 1 tablet in 1.5L of water in a sprayer.
- Leave a clean cloth or cloth and a bucket of water nearby.
- Use cloth or disposable bags . If you do the shopping with a cart, put a garbage bag inside (as if the cart was the bucket, go).
2. While shopping:
- Do not touch your face and do not remove your gloves or mask until you get home. li>
- Try to touch with your hands only the products that you are going to take .
- Pay with your mobile or contactless card: avoid cash.
3. When you get home: disinfect the purchase
- Do not touch anything .
- Leave the purchase in the garbage bag that you have spread on the floor and go taking out the products one by one.
- If you have used a shopping cart, throw the bag inside the trash.
- If you bought with disposable bags, throw them in the trash.
- If you have Using cloth bags, put them in the washing machine with a Virucida Cleanpill tablet in the bucket and wash them at more than 60º. Click here to see how to use the tablets in the washing machine.
- Spray the disinfecting solution on the products that are packaged and leave it to work for 5 minutes. Throw the packaging of the products that come in a pack into the trash.
- Take off your gloves without touching the outside, wash your hands and take off your mask. Wash your hands again.
- Spray the sanitizing solution on the sole of your shoes and leave them face-up.
- Soak the cloth or rag in the bucket with water after 5 minutes and rinse well all the products that you have disinfected using the sprayer. Do not leave them on the bag, put them in closets, drawers or in the fridge directly.
- Remove the garbage bag from the floor carefully (try to take it from the part that has not been touched your purchases) and throw it away.
And voila, these are the steps to follow to disinfect your purchase effectively!
Tip: disinfect your home after shopping
Now you already have clear guidelines for rare purchases: go out with gloves and a mask, touch as little as possible, invest a little time and, when you return, disinfect new products.
However, it is normal that you have doubts about how to act when you return home at a general level. In this video you will seehow to disinfect your home with Virucida Cleanpill.Do it after making the purchase , that is, about 2 times a week.